Watch out! You may still be unaware of the latest version of Google update named “Penguin” & Panda Series (3.6) update !
Each year, Google changes its search algorithms innumerable times. While most of these changes are minor, every few months Google rules out a ‘major’ algorithmic update that affects search results in significant ways.
In short: Old Link Building strategies are passé. To stay ahead in the game, you need to be in tune with these ever changing prerequisites.
If you thought your website could get away with:
Links from pages having no content
- Poor quality links from irrelevant sites
- Links from sites crammed with advertisements
- Same content for multiple submissions
- Absence of SMO in the overall SEO plan
- Content farming with low value articles and blogs for Google/users
- No site moderation