Quality content is one of the primary assets your website has when it comes to competing in the search engines for rankings. We conduct the 4 major audits listed below.
- Panda Update Analysis
- Duplicate Content Analysis
- Keyword Analysis
We recently added the Panda Update Analysis after the recent launch of the Panda Update to the Google Algorithm. This analysis combs over your content sets and asks a set of questions to assess the quality and value your content provides. This audit assess if our content is at risk of being devalued by the search engines and caught in the Panda Update. A few of the questions we ask are listed below.
- Would you trust the information presented here?
- Does this article have obvious errors?
- Does this article provide additional information beyond what others are saying, and does it present it in a unique way.
- Does this article contain insightful analysis?
- Is this article written by an expert?
- Would you expect to see this article in print?
- Would you give this site your credit card?
- Would you trust medical (replace medical information with your vertical’s information) information from this site.