On page optimization factors like bolding text, keyword in title, meta tags are some things which you should do. Off page optimization is important as well as On page optimization. Here we will focus on off page optimization factors which you should follow so that you will get your website to the top of search engines. Off Page Optimization Consists:
1. Web Directory Submission– Submit your site to relevant categories of high ranked web directories.
2. Blog Submission and Blog Directory Submission-Create your own Blog and submit post in blog directories.
3. Article Submission– Submit your article in article directories like articlebase, goarticles etc.
4. Video Submission– Video submission is the great method to drive the traffic to your website ,it is also the interesting for the watching in the comparison to reading long articles,like article submission service the video submission can save your time .
5. Blog Commenting– There is absolutely nothing wrong with earning a link from a blog post you decide to comment on. In fact, if you comment often on blogs, it is a good way to increase the amount of inbound links pointing to your site’s pages.
6. Forum Posting– forum posting is a way to increase your page rank. Now the question is how its work. In webmaster forums there is a option of signature. Put your anchor text and attached the url of your website. By this process you create a back link. now post comments regularly to the forum.
7. Social bookmarking– Social bookmarking is a way for people to save their favorite webpages online.
8. Press Release– A press release, also known as a news release, is simply a written statement to the media. They can announce a range of news items
9. Rss Submission– RSS (most commonly expanded as “Really Simple Syndication”) is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated works—such as blog entries, news headlines, audio, and video—in a standardized format
10. Search Engine Submission– The act of submitting specific URLs to popular search engines like Google, MSN and Yahoo! to ensure the web page gets spidered and indexed.
11. Social Media – Social media related website like digg,twitter etc is good website for taking initial traffic on any website. Social media optimization is a technique for indexing any website in search engine and promote website in his social network.